Salesforce Developer/ Salesforce Manager
The ideal candidate must be an expert developer of Salesforce and have at least 4-5 years’ experience with using the platform.
• The main roles and responsibilities of the Salesforce Manager include, but are not limited to:
• Handling Salesforce system development including;
• Apex Trigger, Apex classes, Visual Force pages and components, external webservice, salesforce sites, Custom objects; Validation rules; Workflows; process builders, approval processes; Reporting; Dashboards; Assignment rules; Formula fields etc.
• Solid understanding of Salesforce architecture and components.
• Must have experience with integrations and knowledge of integration patterns: Rest API and SOAP API.
• Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
• Ability to design, code, test, debug, and maintain software applications
• Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
• Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
• Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views and troubleshoot issues.
• Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
• Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
• Manage all operational related technical resources and migration of data into Salesforce.
• Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users.
• Certified Salesforce.com APP Builder , Certified Salesforce.com Platform Developer 1,
• Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201), or equivalent Salesforce experience.
• Experience with ETL tools (Data Loader, Workbench).
• Experience developing and implementing solutions across multiple businesses.
• Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles, and source control management.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Salesforce: 3 years (Required)