Logistics Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager based in our HQ in the UAE to manage daily shipping, packaging and last mile operations for a Shop and Ship company.
You will be the one to ensure the completion of cycle from receiving at our various hubs to delivery at doorsteps in a timely and efficient manner.
PLEASE NOTE: You must be available in the UAE for a Personal Interview
• Handle all operations of daily receiving, picking and packing, dispatching between all the Hubs (USA, UK, China, UAE, India et al)
• Supervise and resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, warehouse activities, safety performance, or logistics quality management or customer issues.
• Liaise and negotiate with service providers and carriers (negotiate contracts for transportation, distribution, or logistics services)
• Monitor product import or export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory or legal requirements.
• Maintain operational records (metrics, reports, process documentation or training or safety records).
• Work closely with Customer Happiness Team to assist with cases, complaints and queries Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs.
• Use IT systems tools to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
• Proven working experience as a logistics manager in similar setup
• Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
• Proficient in standard logistics software.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
• BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
• Logistics: 3 years (Required)